No documentation is available yet.
More complete ZAPLO documentation will be available soon.
Currently ZAPLO is available for Linux Intel. Solaris, Dec and Windows version will be available soon.
ZAPLO uses Linkage format files. For information on this format consult the Linkage Manual available at http://linage.rockefeller.edu
To run ZAPLO type
zaplo -K zaplo_opts
1. Comparison of haplotype frequencies under linkage equilibrium.
2. Option to print the haplotype-recoded genotype lists
3. TDT haplotype tests
4. Ability to handle increased number of markers
5. Option to print haplotypes which unambiguously appear in the population
6. Option to estimate pedigree and population jointly
Contact info: Jeff O'Connell